Contact Automation, LLC
2006 - 2019
- Planned and managed conversion of more than 150 applications from VB v6.0 to VB.Net or C#.Net using updated SIP and WebRTC APIs.
- Converted infrastructure of 600 phone lines from physical T1 PRIs to voice over IP.
- Created application documentation and oversaw project documentation requirements.
- Condensed Windows Servers from 10+ to 2, while also expanding usage by over 400%.
- Designed reporting framework and authored over 500 reports utilizing Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.Net, and Infragistics controls.
Affiliated Computer Services
1998 to 2006
- Developed Active Directory design and project plan for ZALES.
- Implemented fully redundant SharePoint Portal Server and SQL Server 2005 farm.
- Authored 'Server Operations Procedure Manual' for STANFORD UNIVERSITY.
- Managed project to reorient the Desktop Services group for the Eastern United States to a common operations manual, and toolset.
- Featured speaker at the NetIQ NetConnect conference on capacity planning with NetIQ AppManager.
- Architected server management, monitoring, and capacity planning environment for over 200 servers at ROADWAY EXPRESS utilizing NetIQ AppManager, SQL Server, Visual Basic, and ASP.
- Designed and managed project for Storage Area Network environment, involving Compaq Fibre Channel Raid Arrays, Fibre Channel Switch Fabric, Compaq Tape Libraries, Veritas Net Backup, Microsoft Cluster Server, and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Expanded existing infrastructure of 7 Microsoft Windows NT Servers to 49 Microsoft Windows NT Servers and 29 Microsoft Windows NT Server Terminal Server Edition for ROADWAY EXPRESS.
LPN Urgent Care Nurse
NGPG Urgent Care, Dawsonville
2014 to 2019
- BLS, ACLS, and DOT certified.
- Inserted, maintained, and removed IVs according to physician's instructions.
- Assisted physicians with various procedures.
- Collected blood, tissue, and other laboratory specimens and prepared them for lab testing.
- Performed lab tests and communicated results.
- Liaised between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans and procedure.
- Ensured HIPAA compliance.
Education, Licensure, and Certification
Southern Ohio College
1989 to 1993
Lanier Technical College
2011 to 2013
- Florida Compact LPN License # PN 5239332
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certified
- IV Certified